Efest LUC V2 Smart Charger
Efest LUC V2 comes with two built-in charging slots that function independently.
The charger comes with various protections such as reverse polarity protection, over-current protection, short-circuit protection and zero voltage activation function.
Compatible batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, etc. To charge 15270 or 14250, spacers are required.
Efest LUC V2 Battery Charger Features:
- HD mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level.
- Each charging channel has independent display of charging status.
- Automatically adjusts discharge current to charge different size battery.
- 4 kinds of protection - over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Automatically stops when fully changed.
- With DC wide voltage (12-24V) charging mode
- Input voltage: DC 12-24V
- Output voltage: 4.1 ±1%
- 500mA CC current: > 450mA
- 1000mAh CC current: > 950mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- TC Current, 0.5-1A: ≤60-120mA
- Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage: 3.9V ± 0.15mA
- Activation Voltage ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 ±0.15mA
- Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature : -40 - +70°C
- Compatible batteries: 10440, 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26650, etc.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.