Efest LUC V2 Smart Charger
Efest LUC V2 comes with two built-in charging slots that function independently.
The charger comes with various protections such as reverse polarity protection, over-current protection, short-circuit protection and zero voltage activation function.
Compatible batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, etc. To charge 15270 or 14250, spacers are required.
•HD mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level.
•Each charging channel has independent display of charging status.
•Automatically adjusts discharge current to charge different size battery.
•4 kinds of protection - over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
•Automatically stops when fully changed.
•With DC wide voltage (12-24V) charging mode
•Input voltage: DC 12-24V
•Output voltage: 4.1 ±1%
•500mA CC current: > 450mA
•1000mAh CC current: > 950mA
•Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
•TC Current, 0.5-1A: ≤60-120mA
•Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage: 3.9V ± 0.15mA
•Activation Voltage ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 ±0.15mA
•Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
•Storage Temperature : -40 - +70°C
•Compatible batteries: 10440, 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26650, etc.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- •Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- •Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- •Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- •Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- •Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- •Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.